Thursday, January 1, 2009

"Happy New Year"






























































Wishing everyone the best in the New Year. May you have peace, love, happiness, and good fortune. I am honored to meet the lovely people I did meet on the campaign trail. Norman our token male at most of our visibilities, Sally who kept my words in check. Glo who I could count on more time than not. Janice who had such fierce determination. Beverly a very kindred spirit. Nancy I cannot forget my favorite goat lady. Judge Mary who gave inspiration. Marybeth who was a constant through most. The dream team in West Virginia and Ohio, Tiff you will remain in my heart as an amazing woman. Betty Jean, Doctor “B”, Daddy's Darling, River Daughter, and countless others. I cherish each and everyone of you for your contribution, and support...
Here is to 2009 may we have success fighting for Women's Rights as in human rights. Democracy in Suffrage is still going on and making plan's for the future endeavors. I hope each and everyone of you have success in all you do, and are paths cross again. Here is to the true patriots who fought so hard for what our country stands for...
Sincerely Ms. Je'Amour P. Matthews ( Betty or Red Truck )
D.I.S
Democracy In Suffrage

No comments: