Saturday, October 11, 2008

"WHY"


I am angry, tired, scared, mad, confused, all because I see a fascist take over of the United States of America, and the pi piper is a man? Who anyone with an IQ of over fifty could figure out, he was a less than honest man. associated with terrorist, thugs, religious radicals, Muslim/ Islamic extremist, crooks criminals...
Now I am not saying Americans are stupid, no, but I am saying they have a very American Idol mentality as one person I know calls it, a five second attention span, oh is that's pretty mentality. Were our daughters think they got to serve themselves up like platters with, fake chest, lipo-sucked, mid drift baring, eating disorder hopefuls on a quest, yes they are worthy because they done so...
When will I ask? I see, hope coming back were people think, use judgement, act as patriots, Americans. Instead of people oh they support that so I will cut my nose off to spite my face mentality. Women stand in the grocery lines of America reading the five second blips on magazine ignoring the real monster, preying on our young women, lurking in the boiler rooms of the media germ pools as I like to call it, beating a sick heart beat on our local and national news, and can we forget some of the lyrics to what they call music. No I don't care if your music is provocative but do you have to degrade the women of the world, and we have numb every women in this country to it. Like sleeping little puppies in a gas chamber, they did not see it coming. I look at a picture someone took of Governor Sarah Palins legs from behind, what disturbed me was they captured a young man right in the middle of her legs at the front of the stage. The monster who took the picture knows it makes it appear that the man is looking up her skirt, even though that is not the case.
"OK" I am going to go to bed and sleep finally, here is my prayer, now I lay me down to sleep, pray oh yes that women will seek, the respect and understanding of all. that tomorrow will be a call, of justice for all, even though it may not be true, some how people find the truth, and say enough is enough, women will get equal pay, and realise that hey? Obama is like Osama, and he not true, so let's elect a women and give her whats due...
Goodnight all...

No comments: