Monday, October 27, 2008

"Reaching Out"


Hello to all the people out there fighting for Democracy: I am updating all on the action of Democracy In Suffrage, and to raise awareness were we stand. I like to first to tell you all of our success, and of our actions. We made contact with the legislator of Pennsylvania and made it clear that we will be requesting there support of Equal Pay for Equal Work, and bringing the server minimum wage from $2.83 an hour to the general minimum wage of $7.25 an hour. I believe we have allies on this or should say we do have allies on this, and it is a positive start here in Pennsylvania regardless of who becomes President. I think all is well aware of the fact that most of are members our working on getting Senator John McCain elected. Most have been aware we have been holding press conference with mostly great success, and some not so successful. We also have been working on some new ideas like having a fund raiser to get people to purchase folding chairs for the VA hospital here in Pittsburgh, because there seems to be no chairs for more than one visitor at a patients bed. I believe there will be more actions to come, like right now we are trying to get a presentation together so we can start going out to educate the public on misogyny, sexism, not only on this Presidential bid but in the media, and society in general. I believe this is most important. Democracy In Suffrage, has not made no money. We been operating on the good graces of Ms.Matthews, and what we can raise to keep the red truck running. The funds have ran out and offerings barely there. I extend this hand to keep the "Red Truck" on the road. I am in debt of close to fifteen hundred dollars, and it looks like a sad day if I cannot raise five hundred, to keep the creditors off my trail. I have given all to this cause, and Senator Clinton, and Senator John McCain & Governor Sarah Palin. I have a paypal account anyone who wants to give can go there to donate to the Red Truck, by just using the email Raewitch@msn.com. Also if you like you can send payment to 822 Spring St., Braddock, PA 15104...
Sincerely Ms. Matthews
P.S. There is a newsletter going out in the next month please send your address to me to get a copy...

No comments: