Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Forwarded Letter To Council

this was my first response to council with Theresa Lafer letter.
I think all the council members should know Theresa Lafer essentially called me, ignorant , racist and sexist. Is this anyway to do business. I think I am owed a formal apology from the Boro of State College...
Sincerely Ms. Je'Amour P. Matthews
this is my second
I wanted to give a warm and wonderful thanks to all.
But sadly Theresa Lafer has tainted the business at hand.
I still want to thank you all for giving us our permit.
I am sadden that in today's day and age, the air of Democracy is on the skids.
That some think they can abuse there power and authority by telling others, if you do not think like me I have a right to tell you who I think you are, and what you think.
Never did I mention race, never did I mention my choice on gender. Sadly one of your own tainted such a wonderful day for me. One of your own council members choose to step out of bounds, and informing me she thought I was not intelligent, I was racist, and sexist, for choosing Senator McCain & Governor Palin, and wanting to march for them. At no time in dealing with State College Borough I have represented any of things. As a matter of fact Theresa Lafer made several claims about Governor Palin & Senator McCain that where slanderous and untrue. I would like a formal apology, I want it written and signed by all...
Sincerely Ms. Je'Amour P. Matthews

"All of my other correspondence are listed in the other blog posting's"

No comments: